How to master reset HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 2
Reset instructions for HTC DROID INCREDIBLE 2
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
It permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed.
- Remove the battery,wait for a few seconds,then reinsert the battery.
- Press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, then briefly press the POWER/LOCK button.
- Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the VOLUME DOWN button.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press POWER/LOCK button.
Performing a factory reset via settings
- Press HOME > MENU, then tap Settings.
- Tap SD & phone storage > Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.