How to master reset Siemens SX66
Reset instructions for Siemens SX66
Steps to Reset Phone
This will clear memory, delete all data and reset the device to its default settings.
- Press and hold the power button on the top of the device.
- With the tip of the stylus, press the reset button on the bottom of the device.
- Continue holding the power and reset buttons until the Pocket PC 2003 logo screen appears.
- The device will begin the Pocket PC setup utility automatically.
- After completing the setup utility, the device will automatically install applications. Do not interrupt this process.
- After the applications are installed, the device will reset. Afterwards, it is ready to use.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.