How to master reset HTC 8925
Reset instructions for HTC 8925
To perform a soft reset
Use the stylus to press the RESET button found at the bottom of your device. Your device restarts and displays the Today screen.
To perform a hard reset using device keys
- With the device turned ON, press and hold the left SOFT KEY and the right SOFT KEY, and at the same time, use the stylus to press the RESET button at the bottom of your device.
- Release the stylus, but continue pressing the two SOFT KEYs until you see the following message on the screen:This operation will delete all your personal data,and reset all settings to the manufacturer default settings. Press SEND to restore manufacturer defaults, or press any other button to cancel.
- Release the two SOFT KEYs, and then press the SEND button on your device.
To perform a hard reset using Clear Storage
- Tap Start > Settings > System tab > Clear Storage.
- Type “1234” in the box and tap YES.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.