How to master reset HTC G1
Reset instructions for HTC G1
To reset the phone
- Press HOME > MENU, and then touch Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, then touch SD card & phone storage.
- Navigate to the Internal phone storage section, then touch Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, touch Reset phone. If prompted, enter your screen unlock pattern, then touch Erase everything.
To perform a Hard Reset
- Turn the phone off. If it is frozen, take the battery out and put it back in.
- Hold the Home and Power keys down at same time for about 25 seconds. You will see a yellow triangle screen with exclamation point in the middle.
- Press Alt+L.
- Press Alt+W for a factory reset.
- Press the Home and Back keys again for about 25 seconds.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.