How to master reset HTC HD2
Reset instructions for HTC HD2
To perform a clear storage
- On the Home screen, slide to the Settings tab and then tap Security > Factory reset.
- Enter “1234 ” and then tap Yes.
To perform a hard reset
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, then press the END/POWER button shortly and release it. You will then see message on the screen warning This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to manufacturer default. Press Vol Up to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- Release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.