How to master reset HTC Magic
Reset instructions for HTC Magic
To reset the phone
- Press HOME > MENU, then touch Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, then touch SD card & phone storage.
- Navigate to the Internal phone storage section, then touch Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, touch Reset phone and then touch Erase everything.
To reset the phone using phone buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the HOME and BACK buttons.
- Briefly press the END CALL/POWER button while continuing to press the HOME and BACK buttons.
- When you see the screen with the 3 Android images, release the HOME and BACK buttons, and then press the TRACKBALL.
Tip: If your phone hangs or freezes, remove the battery then wait for a few seconds, andthen re-install it. After re-installing the battery, turn on the phone
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.