How to master reset HTC Merge
Reset instructions for HTC Merge
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
It permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed.
- With the phone turned off,press and hold the VOLUME DOWN button, and then press and hold the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen with the 3 Android images to appear, and then release the buttons.
- Press VOLUME DOWN to select FACTORY RESET, and then press the POWER button.
Performing a factory reset via settings
- From the Home screen,press MENU, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap SD & phone storage.
- Scroll down the screen, and then tap Factory data reset.
- On the Factory data reset screen, tap Reset phone, and then tap Erase everything.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.