How to master reset HTC Surround
Reset instructions for HTC Surround
Performing a factory reset via settings
A factory reset permanently erases all your personal data and customized settings, and also removes any programs you have installed.
- From the Start screen, slide to the App menu, or tap All Applications Arrow.
- Flick to and tap Settings.
- Flick to and tap about.
- Flick to and tap reset your phone.
- A confirmation message will be displayed. Tap Yes.
Performing a factory reset using phone buttons
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons, and then briefly press the POWER button.
- Wait for the screen to show the instructions on how to do the factory reset, and then release the VOLUME UP and DOWN buttons.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to factory reset your phone.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.