How to master reset HTC Touch Diamond2
Reset instructions for HTC Touch Diamond2
To perform a soft reset
- Pull out the stylus, then remove the back cover.
- Use the stylus tip to press the RESET button (red) located at the opening of the stylus bay.Your device restarts and displays the Home screen.
To perform a hard reset
- With the device turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, then briefly press the POWER button.
- Continue pressing the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons until you see this message on the screen : This operation will delete all your personal data, and reset all settings to the manufacturer default settings. Press VolUp to restore manufacturer defaults, or press other keys to cancel.
- Release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any other button to cancel the reset.
Using Clear Storage
If you can access the device settings, you can use Clear Storage to reset your device back to factory default settings.
- Tap Start > Settings, and then tap All Settings.
- On the System tab, tap Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.