How to master reset HTC Touch2
Reset instructions for HTC Touch2
To perform a soft reset
- Remove the back cover.
- Remove the stylus to reveal the RESET button that is located at the bottom of the stylus compartment.
- Use the stylus tip to press the RESET button.Your phone restarts and displays the Home screen.
- Replace the back cover and insert thestylus back into its compartment.
To perform a hard reset
- With the phone turned off, press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons, then press the END/POWER button shortly and release it. You will then see the message on the screen warning This operation will delete all your personal data,and reset all settings to manufacturer default.Press Volume Up to restore manufacturer default, or press other keys to cancel.
- Release the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons.
- Press the VOLUME UP button to perform the hard reset, or press any otherbutton to cancel the reset.
Using Clear Storage
If you can access the phone settings, you can use Clear Storage to reset your phoneback to factory default settings.
- Tap Start > Settings > System > Clear Storage.
- Enter “1234” and then tap Yes.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.