How to master reset LG 1200
Reset instructions for LG 1200
Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset the phone to factory default settings.
- From the main menu, highlight Settings and press OK key.
- Highlight Security and press OK key.
- Enter lock code. The Security menu is displayed. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- From the security menu, highlight Reset Phone and press OK key.
- Read the warning, highlight Yes and press OK key.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.