How to master reset LG AX300
Reset instructions for LG AX300
Steps to Reset Settings
This will reset the phone to factory default settings.
- Press Menu/OK key > 9 key > 3 key from standby mode.
- Enter the 4-digit lock code and press Menu/OK key. The default lock code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234.
- Press 5 key for Reset Default.
- Read the message and press Menu/OK key.
- Select Revert and press Menu/OK key.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.