How to master reset LG G4010
Reset instructions for LG G4010
Steps to perform Master Reset
All configuration settings will be set back to their factory defaults.
- From the standby screen, select Menu by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Settings and select OK by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Reset Settings and select OK by pressing the left soft key..
- Enter the security code, and press the left soft key. The default security code is 0000.
- The device will now reverted to the out of the box settings.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.