How to master reset LG P506 Thrive
Reset instructions for LG P506 Thrive
Steps to perform Factory Reset
All configuration settings will be set back to their factory defaults. Also, all personal data and downloaded content will be erased.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu icon.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Read the Warning displayed. If you wish to proceed with the Factory data reset, select Reset phone.
- Read the final Warning displayed. If you wish to proceed with the Factory data reset, select Erase everything.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.