How to master reset LG UN200 Saber
Reset instructions for LG UN200 Saber
Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset your phone settings to the factory default settings.
- Press OK.
- Press 9 key.
- Press 3 key.
- Enter 4 digit lock code. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Press 5 key (Master Reset).
- A message will pop up warning you that your settings will be set to factory defaults.Press OK to proceed.
- Use Up/Down key to highlight Revert and press OK.
- Choose Revert and enter your four-digit Lock Code to confirm your selection.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.