How to master reset LG UX830
Reset instructions for LG UX830
Steps to Reset Settings
This resets the phone to factory default settings.
- Touch Menu icon to access the menu.
- Touch Settings & Tools icon.
- Touch Security icon.
- Enter lock code. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Touch 5 or Reset Default.
- Read the disclaimer and touch OK to continue.
- A message will pop up that says User preference will be restored to factory default. Touch Yes.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.