How to master reset LG VI-125
Reset instructions for LG VI-125
Steps to Reset Phone Settings
This restores all the factory defaults, including the ringer types and display settings. The Contacts, Call History, Scheduler, and Messaging are not affected.
- Press Menu (left softkey) to access the main menu.
- Select Settings ( 7 key)
- Scroll to Security and press OK.
- Enter your lock code. (The Security menu is displayed.) The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Scroll to Reset Phone and press OK. (A disclaimer appears.)
- Read the disclaimer and press OK.
- If you are certain that you would like to restore all of the factory settings, select Revert and press OK.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.