How to master reset LG VX8100
Reset instructions for LG VX8100
Steps to Reset Settings
This will reset the phone to factory default settings.
- Press OK key for MENU, Right Navigation key two times, 4 key, 6 key.
- Enter lock code. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Press 5 key (Reset Default).
- Press OK key after reading warning message.
- Press 1 key (Revert). A confirmation message is displayed briefly before the phone resets itself.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.