How to master reset Motorola T720
Reset instructions for Motorola T720
Steps to perform Master Reset
Performing a master reset will reset any personalized settings created. Use with caution.
- From the stand by screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to Settings and select by pressing the right soft key.
- Scroll to Initial Setup and select by pressing the right soft key.
- Scroll to Master Reset and select by pressing the right soft key.
- Enter Security Code (default: 000000), OK.
- Confirm Reset All Phone Settings? Select YES, by pressing the right soft key.
- Master reset complete, phone restarts.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.