How to master reset Motorola V173
Reset instructions for Motorola V173
Steps to perform Master Reset
Performing this function will reset any personalized device settings.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu key.
- Scroll to Settings, press Select.
- Scroll to Other Settings, press Select.
- Scroll to Initial Setup,press Select.
- Scroll to Master Reset,press Select.
- Enter Security code, press OK. The default security code is 000000.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.