How to master reset Nokia 6620
Reset instructions for Nokia 6620
Steps to perform Master Reset
Restoring the original phone settings will erase any personalized settings, however documents and files should not be affected.
- From the standby screen, press the Menu button.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Phone.
- Scroll to and select General.
- Scroll to and select Orig. phone settings.
- Enter current lock code, press OK.Default lock code is 12345.
- The phone will display: Restore all original phone settings? Phone will restart. To continue select Yes.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.