Steps to Restore Original Settings
This restores the original device settings. After resetting, the device may take a longer time to power on. Documents and files are unaffected.
- Select Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone Settings >General.
- Select Original phone settings.
- Enter code. The default code is 12345.
Steps to Hard Reset
This restores the original device settings and erases all data in the phone memory.
- Turn OFF the phone.
- Press CALL + * + 3 + ON simultaneously until the phone completely starts. Press and hold the keys until number appears.
- If prompted, enter the code. The default code is 12345.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed
and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data
(photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information
contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable
for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer
notice please visit Disclaimer
The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.