How to master reset Palm Treo 700wx
Reset instructions for Palm Treo 700wx
Steps to Perform Hard Reset
A hard reset will erase everything on your device. All your data will be removed, and formats, preferences and other settings are restored to their factory default settings.
- Press the battery door release and slide the battery door downward to remove.
- Press and hold the Power/End button.
- While holding the Power/End key, press into the reset hole using the tip of the stylus for approximately two seconds.
- Press the Power/End key until Erase all data? prompt appears on the screen.
- press Up on the navigation pad to confirm the hard reset.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.