How to master reset Samsung SCH-3500
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-3500
Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset the phone to factory defaults.
- Press Menu key to display Main menu.
- Press 7 key for security and enter your lock code. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Press 6 key for Reset Phone.
- Press OK key to reset the phone.
- To confirm resetting the phone, press OK key again.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.