Steps to Reset Phone
This will reset your phone to its factory default settings, ends all applications currently running, and wipe all data (pictures/video/contacts) from your phone.
- From the Home screen, press Start, then select Settings > More > Security > Phone Reset. The Phone Reset screen displays.
- To reset your phone settings, enter the Password and press Done. A confirmation screen displays.
- Press OK to remove all settings and data stored in your device.
- Cycle power to the phone, that is, turn the power off and then on again.
- Follow the on screen tutorials and complete the setup process.
Steps to Perform Manual Hard Reset
This will reset the device to factory defaults and erase all user data.
- With the device powered off, press and hold Power key to begin the power on sequence.
- Press and hold the Left soft key and back key. The User Storage Format screen appears in the display.
- Select Format and Reboot.