How to master reset Samsung SCH-i600
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-i600
Steps to perform Hard Reset
This reset will erase all data and restore preferences to factory default specifications.
- Power off the device by pressing and holding the End key.
- Simultaneously press and hold the # and 6 keys.
- Without releasing the # and 6 keys, press then release the End key.
- Press the left soft key to choose OK. The left soft key must be pressed within 5 seconds or the device will perform a soft reset.
Alternate way to perform Hard Reset
This will erase all data and restore preferences to factory default specifications.
- From the Today screen, press the left soft key to choose Start / Programs.
- Select Settings then press OK.
- Select Security then press OK.
- Select Initialize Memory then press OK.
- Enter the password then press the left soft key to choose Done. The default password is the last 4-digits of the mobile phone number.
- Press OK.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.