How to master reset Samsung SCH-u430
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-u430
Steps to Reset Phone
This resets the settings to factory default settings and all user data is erased including pictures, messages, contacts, and downloaded applications stored on the phone.
- In idle mode, press OK button for MENU.
- Select Settings & Tools.
- Select Phone Settings.
- Select Security.
- Enter the lock code (default lock code is the last four digits of your telephone number).
- Select Restore Phone. A prompt appears in the display asking if you wish to restore default settings.
- Highlight Yes and press OK.
- Press OK at the re-program the phone screen.
- Enter the lock code, (default lock code is the last four digits of your telephone number).
- Press OK to confirm restoring the handset to the factory default settings.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.