How to master reset Samsung SCH-u650 Sway
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-u650 Sway
Steps to Restore Phone
This will restore the phone to factory default settings and erase all user data.
- Slide the phone up and press OK key for Menu.
- Press the directional key to highlight Settings & Tools menu and press OK.
- Press 5 (Phone Settings).
- Press 5 (Security) and enter the lock code and press OK. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Press 5 (Restore Phone).
- Read the warning, highlight Yes and press OK.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.