How to master reset Samsung SCH-u700 Gleam
Reset instructions for Samsung SCH-u700 Gleam
Steps to Restore Phone
All settings are reset to factory default settings and all user data is erased including pictures, videos, music, messages, contacts, and downloaded applications stored on the phone.
- From the main screen, press OK for MENU, use the right navigation key to highlight Settings & Tools and press OK.
- Press 6 or Phone Settings.
- Press 6 or Security.
- Enter the lock code (factory settings are the last four digits of your telephone number) and press OK.
- Press 5 or Restore Phone.
- Highlight Yes and press OK to restore default settings or select No to return to the Security list.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.