Steps to perform a Master Reset
This changes the phone settings back to factory default.
- From the standby screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset Settings.
- Scroll to and check All, then press Reset.
- Press Yes.
- Enter phone password, then press OK. The default password is 00000000 (8 zeros).
- A confirmation screen will be displayed.
Steps to perform a Master Clear
A master clear changes the phone settings back to default. This process will erase all contacts, downloaded settings, and downloaded applications (ringtones, wallpapers, graphics, etc). This process cannot be undone.
- Enter *2767*3855# from the standby screen.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed
and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data
(photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information
contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable
for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer
notice please visit Disclaimer
The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.