How to master reset Samsung SGH-a517
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-a517
Steps to perform Master Reset
The device will be set back to factory settings; all data stored on the device may be lost.
- From the standby screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset Settings.
- Scroll to and check All, then press Reset.
- Press Yes after warning screen appears.
- Enter phone password if prompted. The default password is 00000000 (8 zeros).
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.