How to master reset Samsung SGH-a867 Eternity
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-a867 Eternity
Steps to reset Settings
- From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Reset Settings.
- Place a checkmark next to those settings ( All, Sound Profiles, Display and Light, Phone, Alarms ) you wish reset.
- Touch Reset.
- Enter your phone password, if prompted and touch Confirm.
- At the Reset Settings ? prompt, touch Yes to reset, or No to cancel. Once your phone has been reset to its default settings for those selected options, it will restart itself in order to incorporate the new settings.
Clear Phone Memory
- From Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Memory Management ➔ Clear Phone Memory.
- Place a checkmark alongside those applications you wish to clear by touching individual applications or touch All to clear all the memory settings.
- Touch Clear.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.