Steps to reset to Default Settings
This changes the phone settings back to factory default.This process does not erase any user-entered info.
- From the stand by screen select Menu by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Phone Settings and select by pressing the left soft key.
- Scroll to Reset Settings and select by pressing the left soft key.
- Enter the phone password, then press OK. The default password is 00000000 (8 zeros).
- Default settings will be displayed.
Steps to perform Master Reset
A master reset changes the phone settings back to default. This process will erase all contacts, downloaded settings, and downloaded applications (Ringtones, wallpapers, graphics, etc). This process cannot be undone.
- Enter *2767*3855# from the standby screen.