Steps to reset to Default Settings
This changes the phone settings back to factory default.This process does not erase any user-entered info.
- From the stand by screen press Menu.
- Scroll to and select Settings.
- Scroll to and select Reset Settings.
- Scroll to and select All, press Reset.
- Press Yes.
- Enter the phone password, then press OK. The default password is 00000000 (8 zeros).
Steps to Restore Phone
This changes the phone settings back to default. This process will erase all contacts, downloaded settings, and downloaded applications (Ringtones, wallpapers, graphics, etc). This process cannot be undone.
- Power off the device.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Power on the device.
- Enter *2767*3855# from the standby screen.