How to master reset Samsung SGH-i627 Propel Pro
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-i627 Propel Pro
Resetting the Phone - Power On
- On the Home screen, select Start ➔ More ➔ Settings ➔Security ➔ Master Clear and press the Confirm (round key in center) key.
- Press the Yes soft key to confirm. The phone resets and reboots itself.
Resetting the Phone - Power Off
- While the phone is off, power on the phone while holding 5/F the key.
- The Format Menu displays.
- Press one of the following keys:
- 1 - Master Clear. This option erases user storage.
- 2 - Master Reset. This option erases the registry.
- 0 - Exit. This option exits the Format Menu without resetting thephone.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.