How to master reset Samsung SGH-t919 Behold
Reset instructions for Samsung SGH-t919 Behold
Steps to perform Master Reset
This resets the phone and sound settings to factory default settings.
- In Idle mode, touch Menu ➔ Settings ➔ Reset settings.
- Touch Master Reset, enter your password, then select Yes to confirm.
- The phone resets to the factory default settings automatically and when finished displays the Main menu.
Steps to Clear Phone Memory
The deletes files,messages,phonebook entries, calender entries, tasks or memo. All the data is wiped.
- From the main screen, touch Menu.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Memory settings.
- Touch Clear phone memory.
- Touch one of the applications to clear, or touch All to clear all the memory settings.
- Touch Clear.
- Enter the security password. Note: If you have not previously set a security password, you are required to create one at this time.
- Touch Confirm.
- Touch Yes.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.