How to master reset Sanyo SCP-8400
Reset instructions for Sanyo SCP-8400
Steps to Reset Phone
Resetting the phone resets all settings, including the ringer types and display settings.This option will delete all data on your phone.
- Select Menu > Settings >Security.
- Enter lock code.(The default code is last 4 digits of your phone number or 0000 or 1234).
- Select Erase/Reset > Reset Phone.
- Read the disclaimer and select OK (left softkey).
- If you are certain that you would like to erase all the data and reset your settings, select Yes.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.