How to master reset Sendo X
Reset instructions for Sendo X
Steps to perform Hard Reset
This will restore the settings to factory default and erase all user data.
- Turn the phone off. If you can’t turn your phone off,remove the battery and then reinsert it.
- Plug in the charger.
- Press and hold the 5 key.
- While holding the 5 key, press p.
- A screen is displayed while the phone switches on - but keep holding number 5 until a green tick appears above the right soft key to confirm reset.
- Press the green tick soft key to confirm the reset.
- The phone will now start up as normal. It may take several minutes for the Now! screen to be displayed. Do not remove the charger or switch the phone off.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.