How to master reset UTStarcom TXT8010 Blitz
Reset instructions for UTStarcom TXT8010 Blitz
Steps to Restore Phone
This erases all user data and contact information entered in phone memory.
- From the main screen, press Menu.
- Scroll to Settings & Tools and press OK.
- Scroll to Phone Settings and press OK.
- Scroll to Security and press OK.
- Enter lock code. The default lock code is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- Scroll to Restore Phone and press OK.
- Press OK after reading the warning message.
Warning!: While reset/restore operation under process, you are advised not to remove your battery until the operation is completed and cellphone restarts otherwise phone damage may occur.
*Disclaimer:Performing a master clear/master reset/hard reset will erase all your data (photos,videos,contacts etc) completely and reset all the settings to Factory default. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.In no event will resetcellphone.com be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage. For complete disclaimer notice please visit Disclaimer. The brand names are the registered trademark of respective manufacturers.